Thursday 27 February 2014

Oak House Studio Stamps


Butterfly card


 
My card is on the Citrus Inks theme and uses Distress Inks and the Charming butterfly, sakura  and triple butterfly set from Oak House Studio. I masked off the centre panel and shaded dried marigold and squeezed lemonade. I used linen effect card.
Stamped the butterflies onto the card and also off to decoupage. On the  cut out butterflies I used heat white embossing powder and colour over with the same Distress Inks.
 





I am entering this card into the following Challenge:


http://oakhousestudio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/new-challenge-for-february.html

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful Barbara, so cheerful and spring like, unlike our weather lol xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a such a lovely entry into the challenge Barbara, I really like what you have done with the stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....