Thursday 6 February 2014

Anything Goes


Pan Pastels today on my card



I used a linen effect card base and put a silver metallic PP through a Memory Box Mask.Sealed with cheapo hairspray.  Die cut flowers from the Heartfelt Creations Sunkissed Range - such a versatile set and also cut Memory Box Butterflies. I used Magenta Shade and Silver PP on all the embellishments. Assembled the flowers and sprayed all the  embellishments and left to dry before assembling the card. Sweet Poppy Stencilled Sentiment. The paper was of an embossed glittered design which gave more interest in the detail as the Pans were added. A few pearls to finish and that's it.Spritzed hairspray to seal the finished card.

I am entering this as my 1st Card in the following challenge:




http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/week-5-pan-pastel-uk-challenge-anything.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara, wow what a beautiful card. Gorgeous colours and I just love those die cuts flowers and butterflies. Thanks so much for joining us at Premium Craft Brands PanPastel Challenge this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....